DISCONTINUED 8/1/2018 NOW CSW24UL
Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility
Exclusively LiftMaster: What Sets us Apart:
Battery Backup Secures and safeguards your property by providing up to 146 cycles or up to 24 days of standby power when the power is down.
Security+2.0® Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
MyQ® Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
P3 Motors LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Bi-Part Delay Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- Synchronized Close Simultaneously closes gates.
- Pre-Motion Warning Alarm Activates on-board alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- SECURITY+ 2.0 ® On-Board Radio Receiver Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Engineered For More Than 1 Million Cycles, Our P3 Motoris designed to perform in the most demanding environments.
- Heavy-Duty Commercial Gear Driven Transmission Provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Soft Start/Stop and Mid Travel Reversal extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Fire Department Compliance allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Power 120V/230V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications Without Heater: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C). With Optional Heater (HTR): -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).Safety and Security.
- Gate Travel Speed 90-degree opening in 13-15 seconds.
- P3 Motor ® 24VDC continuous-duty motor.
- Operator Duty Rating High-cycle, high-temperature continuous duty.
- CHASSIS Constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention.
- Worm Gear Reduction Two commercial oil bath gearboxes providing 900:1 worm gear reduction.
- Cover High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate 2-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance.
- Operator Weight 206 lbs.
- The installation of a LA400DCS Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
- The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is avaliable for property placed in service through December 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are:
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the 'Manufacturer's Certification for Credit'.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.
Rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,600 lbs.
Call For Replacement Parts