DISCONTINUED 8/1/18 NOW CSW200UL
Exclusively LiftMaster: What Sets us Apart:
Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Bi-Part Delay Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- Synchronized Close Simultaneously closes gates.
- Mechanical Limit System Maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel, even after using manual disconnect.
- Pre-Motion Warning Alarm Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- External Alarm Reset Button Instantly resets the built-in safety alarm siren.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close. QUICK CLOSE Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- SECURITY+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Reciever Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- OUR P3 Motor is designed to perform in the most demanding environments.
- Legacy Elite Heavy-Duty Commercial Gear Driven Transmission Provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Soft Start/Stop and Mid Travel Reversal extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Emergency Release simple-to-use release handle allows gate to be operated manually and maintain limit position once reengaged.
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Power 110V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power 24VAC, 500mA max.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications Without Heater: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C). With Optional Heater (HTRNB): -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL Usage Classification I, II, III, and IV.
- Gate Travel Speed 90-degree opening in 13-15 seconds.
- P3 Motor® High-temperature continuous duty motor with class H (high-temperature) insulation is rated for highcycle, high-temperature applications.
- Operator Duty Rating Continuous duty.
- Chassis Same bolt pattern/footprint, constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention.
- Worm Gear Reduction Two commercial oil bath gearboxes providing 900:1 worm gear reduction.
- Cover High-density, 2-piece UV-resistant polyethylene cover.
- Operator Weight 175 lbs.
½ HP – Rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,600 lbs.
1 HP – Rated for gates up to 22 ft. in length or weighing up to 2,000 lbs.
Call for Pricing