LMRRUL features integrated diagnostics with our 2018 UL® 325 Gate Operators.
- Versatile Solution for entrapment protection.
- Long-Range Sensing Distance of up to 50 ft. (LMRRUL)
- Built-In Heater for dependable performance in most environments.
- Increased Beam Angle for simple, reliable alignment.
- Versatile Gimble Bracket for fine alignment and adjustability.
- Warranty 2 years.
- Alignment Strength Indicator signals optimal beam alignment.
- Multi-View Led Lights indicate sensor status, simplifying installation.
Safe and Secure
- Secure Mounting Hardware for versatile performance in harsh applications.
- Hoods Included for durability and shield from elements.
- NEMA 4X Rated for superior weather resistance.
- UL Recognized: tested and evaluated by UL and meet UL 325 requirements.
Quality Grade Design
- Stainless-steel sensor hood
- Durable polycarbonate reflector hood
- Powder-coated galvanized mounting brackets
Dimensions Photo Eye with Hood*
- Height: 4.6”
- Width: 2.45”
- Depth: 2.76”
Dimensions Photo Eye without Hood
- Height: 4.56”
- Width: 2.35”
- Depth: 1.97”
Dimensions Reflector with Hood
- Height: 4.72”
- Width: 2.01”
- Depth: 2.61”
- -40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Solid Blue—optimal alignment
- Blinking Blue—LED blinks faster to indicate near alignment
- Solid Red—misaligned or obstructed
- Input Voltage and Current Draw Sensor: Black/Red Wires: 6.8V DC, 20mA
- Heater: Green/White Wires: 10–40V DC or 8–28V AC, 2 Watts Max., 170mA at 120V DC/AC, 85mA at 24V DC/AC
- Monitoring Technology: pulsed system
- Interface: 4-Wire connection (2 for Eye; 2 for heater)
- Sensor Compatibility: LMRRUL emitter is not interchangeable with LMTBUL emitter
- Includes: brackets, hardware and 10ft. wire and hoods
Call for Pricing